The Frederick C. Robie House, located in Chicago, Illinois, was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright in 1908 and completed in 1910. Its dramatic horizontal appearance is enhanced by banks of art glass windows and doors. Wright also created these handsome geometric designs, twenty-nine of which are uniquely different variations on the same theme. Sunlight filters through to enhance the interior space, yet with large areas of clear glass in the designs allowing a view of the exterior landscape. This panel is adopted from one of the distinctive art glass doors.